Payment to AIAC PTY. LTD.
You may pay the publication fee by bank transfer, Western Union, or PayPal. If you have any questions regarding payment, please do not hesitate to contact us.
AIAC accepts the following methods for payments.
1. Bank Transfer
AIAC receives Printing/Processing and delivery charges through Bank Draft.
- Bank and Account Information
- Bank Name: Westpac Banking Corporation, Australia
- Account Name: Australian International Academic Centre PTY LTD
- Branch State Branch (BSB): 033143
- Account No: 416493
- SWIFT Code: The Westpac SWIFT code for overseas payments is WPACAU2S. If your bank requires 11 characters, use WPACAU2SXXX.
2. Western Union
3. Online Payments
If you have a credit card or PayPal account, we strongly encourage you to pay the fee through PayPal. PayPal enables users, whether or not they are PayPal members, to use all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. PayPal is fast, secure, and free.
- If any of the above said means is not available in your country or you need further information, please contact us via e-mail at:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waiver policy is applicable. AIAC Journals offer to waive or discount the payment to authors. All requests can be sent directly to the treasury.
- For donations and support, please visit The AIAC Golden Heart Account.
- If, before publication, AIAC reasonably considers that the article should not be published, on the advice of our legal counsel, we may decline to publish the article, in which case we would refund the article publishing fee.
- If, after publication, AIAC reasonably considers that the article should be retracted or removed from our website, for example, because of a breach in author warranties, we may retract and withdraw it, and in such case will be under no obligation to refund the open access article publishing charge.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact us.
- The collected information will be kept confidential and AIAC does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
- You will be asked to make payment after your paper is accepted in AIAC journals. After making payment online you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY or PayPapl containing your payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your payment within a few hours. We will attempt to make your paper online within 7-10 working days after we receive the revised copy and payment proof.