Conference chairs and committees interested in making the proceedings of their conference available for an international readership are invited to publish their works with AIAC. Organizing a conference is a huge challenge and having to publish its outcome definitely contributes to the workload. AIAC can do the hard work for you leaving you some time to enjoy your own conference. We will work hard to publish your conference proceedings on the first day of the event. AIAC can also help you in distributing the proceedings.
AIAC offers conference support services as well. Our staff can provide technical support for your conferences by announcing your conference on AIAC website. We can also share your conference plans with other agencies and organizations. We can guide you on information systems. Additionally we can assist by publishing a number of selected papers from the proceedings to be published as special issues in AIAC journals.
The following section provides further information for scholars who wish to publish their conference proceedings with AIAC.
Proceedings Publication Proposal
If you wish AIAC to publish your conference proceedings, you are requested to submit a Proceedings Publication Proposal. The following information should be included in the proposal:
• Conference title (in full and acronym), date, location, and website (URL)
• Description of the issues addressed by the event (no more than 200 words)
• Information on the (anticipated) number of submitted and accepted papers as well as the number of presenters and participants
• The type(s) of media (Print, CD-ROM, DVD, and/or USB) in which you wish the proceedings to be produced
• Estimated number of the proceedings, papers, and pages
• Title, name, contact, position, affiliation, and a bio-data (no more than 70 words) of the editor(s)
• Tentative schedule for submission, review and publication of the proceedings
Please submit your proposal to the AIAC Proceedings Department at: email@example.com.
After you have submitted your proposal, you will receive a confirmation email, and then your proposal will be reviewed by the respective panel who will contact you subsequently to discuss your proposal.
The basic rules that AIAC follows for publishing proceedings are as follows:
• AIAC reserves the right to reject any proposal.
• At the beginning of the contract, a proceeding publication agreement will be signed between the editor(s) and AIAC.
• All the documents must be electronically submitted to AIAC.
• AIAC proceedings are published under an ISBN number.
• In order to ensure its high quality, the conference should have a skilled technical program committee with academic qualifications.
• To ensure the high scientific standard of the papers, they must all be peer-reviewed before acceptance.
• Authors should follow a common template determined by the editor(s).
• Authors must transfer their copyright to AIAC.
• AIAC will submit the proceedings to major indexing systems, including EI Compendex, INSPEC, and ISTP to be evaluated and included in them.
A fee of AUD$20.00 will be charged for each paper. That is, if there are 10 papers in the proceedings, the total cost will be AUD$200.00. Therefore, the fee may vary based on the number of papers in the proceedings. Editors or authors who wish to order a hardcopy of the proceedings are requested to visit AIAC Store at AIAC's Store at LuLu Press Inc.
When the final version of the proceedings is accepted, the Word Format should be emailed to AIAC at: firstname.lastname@example.org.